Nourish Body Oil – 30ml and100ml
$388.00 – $788.00
Not only do they look fantastic sitting on a vanity, but our multi-purpose oils are also perfect for your skin, hair, nails, and everywhere in between! Add a few drops (or more) to your bath, mix with your body lotion or use it on its own.
The oils are fast-absorbing. This means you’ll glow, but the only shine you’ll have will be from within. ☺
Re-use the bottle as a little vase, create your own oil blend, or send it back to us to recycle.
All bath and body oils are formulated with:
- Coconut- and glycerin-derived triglyceride oils which use fatty acids to replenish and protect your skin.
- Vegan Squalene oil which balances oil production and has powerful anti-aging and skin-clearing properties,
- Vitamin E oil which helps fades scars and replenish your skin.
Need a bit more?
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What am I?
Nourish is made up of
- chia seed oil which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also calming oily skin;
- black seed oil which contains over a whopping 100 vitamins and minerals that fight free radicals and boost skin elasticity;
- antioxidant-rich jojoba oil which shoos microbes away;
- and wheat germ oil and vitamin E which are #saviors for cracked skin and dry hair.
Nourish is formulated with an essential oil blend that is all about #treatingyoself. It includes:
- anxiety-relieving clary sage;
- soothing and antibacterial tea tree;
- immune-boosting and uplifting frankincense;
- and balancing and stress-busting geranium.
- redness-reducing rosebuds;
- antibacterial and scar-healing sandalwood;
- and clear quartz crystal which is said to protect against negativity. The crystals eliminate energy blockages and establish a strong, clear connection to a higher guidance.
Click here to see all the ingredients
All skin types
Use me for
- Moisturize after shower
- Soften your cuticles and hair
- Massage yourself (or a friend!)
- Remove makeup
- Hydrate and brighten your face