Z1 Spa Deodorant Aluminium Pot
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This well-balanced zesty and refreshing deodorant will feel like an ice-cold lemonade on a hot summer day. This all-natural blend combines zingy pine, lemongrass, and patchouli with soothing lavender, sweet orange, and palmarosa for you to feel fresh all day long.
Not only are the essential oils a pleasure for the senses, but they carry proven benefits for both body and mind.
- Contains only natural high-quality ingredients
- Lasts 12 hours in any climate without having to reapply
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t mark clothes
- Does not contain Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
Pro Tip: The tin can also be used to store shampoo bars or travel soaps when empty.
What am I?
Our highest absorbency formulation yet, the unisex Deodorant Pot is perfect for workouts, hikes, and those who run just a tad sweatier. The powerful formula has got your back all year round – from the humid summers to bundled-up winters.
The deodorant naturally neutralizes odour and absorbs wetness while keeping you stain-, irritation-, and grease-free.
The sleek, recyclable pot easily slips into a day or gym bag for on-the-go top ups.
- pine deodorizes while soothing and relaxing your skin;
- lemongrass not only relieves stress but is also antibacterial and antifungal;
- patchouli improves the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. The calming scent also helps to alleviate stress;
- lavender soothes skin and calms your nervous system;
- sweet orange is antibacterial and uplifting;
- and palmarosa freshens and clears up your skin, while also boosting your mood with it’s soft, rosy scent.
What am I made of?
Our Deodorant Pots are enriched with:
- super absorbent arrowroot powder;
- nourishing cacao seed and shea butter;
- purifying activated charcoal to draw out all the nasties;
- acne- and wrinkle-fighting magnesium hydroxide;
- anti-inflammatory castor seed oil;
- and an oil blend of almond, apricot, jojoba, Avocado, and vitamin E to smooth and nourish your skin.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, *Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Magnesium Hydroxide, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, *Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aluminium Free Sodium Bicarbonate, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Castor Seed Oil, Euphoria Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Oil Blend (Almond, Apricot, Jojoba, Avocado, Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal
How to use me
With clean fingers, scoop a pea-sized amount out of the pot. Massage the paste onto clean, dry skin for a few seconds until it’s absorbed. Apply as needed and carry on with your day!
Insider tip: The pots aren’t just for sweaty underarms. Other Deo Pot users have said they’ve applied it on their palms, thighs, and below their bra line to stay dry throughout the day.
Are you looking for a lighter version of the Z1 Pot?
Check out the Z1 Paper Push Up Stick for medium-strength coverage and the Z1 Spray for lighter coverage.
I use this same Z1 spa deo from the very beginning of your brand and just loving it !! My 2 teenagers have also adopted it 👏🏻
I now live in Europe and still make sure my husband get my Z1 to come back home !!!
Fantastic products ! Thank you
I have been using Zeroyet100 Z1 spa deodorant for a few years now. I first tried it in Hong Kong and I was hooked! So much so that I continue to order it from each country I live, first Australia and now USA! I'm a huge fan and hope I can always buy this product! Thank you!
Please don’t publish…but want to give u feedback and didn’t know where to do. I love ur product smell and all but sometimes the product comes with bits of crystallized solid unusable and uncomfortable to work with. This has happened now in several of the tins I have bought. Why does ur product do that and why is there no quality check?
Love the fragrance
I love the deodorant pots. You just need a small amount, they smell great and they work, even in humid Hong Kong weather. I love that the product is natural and I can reuse the pots. Been using at least 2 years now. Small size that’s included is great for travel.