Exfoliating Face Wash Powder (Normal Skin)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Featuring 12 all-natural carefully chosen ingredients, our Exfoliating Face Wash Powder reduces unevenness and signs of irritation. Soothing your skin with its deeply hydrating effects.
What am I made of?
- pH-balancing French green clay which acts as a magnet for excess oil and orange peel extract which regulates the production of sebum;
- skin-smoothing soapnut extract (also used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and blackheads);
- Aloe vera leaf powder and Omega 6 rich camelia seed oil hydrate and keep your skin baby soft;
- hydrogenated jojoba oil and white willow bark extract which gently buff away dry skin;
- a trifecta of anti-inflammatory powders (calendula, rice, and horsetail) which treat blemishes and help your skin retain elasticity;
- and Circulation-boosting ginseng powder which protects your skin from free radicals.
Illite, Montmorillonite and Kaolin (French Green Clay), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Salix alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Powder, (Calendula) Officinalis Powder, Sapindus mukorossi (Soapnut) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Ginseng) Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Calcium Carbonate
How to use me
Pour a dime-sized amount into your palm and add enough water to make a paste. Gently massage it into your skin and rinse off with cold water to tighten your pores.
For best results, follow up it with ZeroYet100’s Nourishing Facial Toner Mist and ZeroYet100’s Day Moisturizing Cream. Use daily.
Insider Tip: You can use this as a mask, too! Instead of water, use ZeroYet100’s Nourishing Facial Toner Mist, honey, yogurt, or coconut milk to make a paste. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.
Once you’re done with me, you can send me back to ZeroYet100 to get recycled.
I really love the Face Wash Powder. I've tried a bit at IRIS Hong Kong and liked it so well I had to purchase it. It just takes a little powder, a little bit of water and it makes a nice lather
This is perfect for travel. It has plenty of suds, gentle but complete.. I can't wait to take it around on my trip to Southeast Asia!
I usually never take the time to write reviews, but this product deserves it
great price point and travels well. Cleans all my makeup off and my oily skin. No complaints
Love it. Feels like silk on my face. Love it, love it, love it,love it