Z5 Snow Deo Pot
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Z5 all-natural deodorant is the perfect option for those with extra sensitive skin, or if you just want a fragrance-free deodorant. It’s formulated with all the good stuff in the other deodorants, minus the scent.
An unscented natural deodorant that actually works and is good for you. Perfect for sweaty peeps who are sensitive to fragrances.
- Gentle and hypoallergenic antiperspirant deodorant for sensitive skin
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t mark clothes
- Does not contain Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
- Lasts 12 hours in any climate without having to reapply
Pro Tip: The tin can also be used to store shampoo bars or travel soaps when empty.
The Natural Deodorant Pot is all the good stuff in other deodorants, minus the scent. Absolute perfect choice for sensitive sweaty peeps who want all-natural deodorant sticks without any fragrances!
What am I made of?
Natural Deodorant Pot are enriched with
- arrowroot powder, which is super-absorbent but lets your skin breathe.
- antifungal and pH balancing coconut oil.
- vitamin-rich and soothing shea and cocoa seed butter.
- odor-fighting and antibacterial Magnesium hydroxide.
- collagen-boosting and odor-absorbing Diatomaceous Earth.
- anti-inflammatory Castor seed oil.
- and an oil blend of almond, apricot, jojoba, Avocado, and vitamin E to smooth and nourish your skin.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, *Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aluminium Free Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetyl Palmitate, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Isoamyl Laurate (Sugar and Coconut derived), Triethyl Citrate (naturally derived), Castor Seed Oil, Euphoria Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Oil Blend (Almond, Apricot, Jojoba, Avocado, Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal
How to use me
With clean fingers, scoop a pea-sized amount out of the pot. Massage the paste onto clean, dry skin for a few seconds until it’s absorbed. Apply as needed and carry on with your day! Insider tip: The pots aren’t just for sweaty underarms. Other Deo Pot users have said they’ve applied it on their palms, thighs, and below their bra line to stay dry throughout the day.